Sunday, July 5, 2009

Ahh!! Help!!

It's a Sunday night, where is everyone?
Here I am, all alone, sitting in bed writing this blog aimlessly whilst reading issue 30 of
Frankie - Thank god I managed to make it in time for the 12.03 train today or else I wouldn't have had time to pop by the newsagency to buy it. Otherwise, I would have suffered from all this boredom!!

So today I went to meet Viktor at work. But since I came before he finished his shift, I sat down by the windowside with a half strength skinny caramelatte and my Frankie - the perfect remedy on a cold winter Sunday :) (see above)
Afterwards, Viktor and I ran along for a biffle date at QV foodcourts! The usual fun.


'It's calm as he whispers it's safe..'

I discovered many genuine items and promotional giveaways in this month's Frankie, I suggest that you take a look at it! One of the things that caught my attention was the uniting creative forces of TMOD jewellery and Andy Uprock, to produce 'Poetry in braille'. Might I add, they are very expensive, however for every item sold, a percentage of profits are donated to Vision Australia.



TMOD
- Turn Me On Designs
http://www.tmod.com.au/

'Poetry in braille'
http://www.thegrandsocial.com.au/tmod