Thursday, July 23, 2009

How long?

Hello blog...I am f***ing tired. School is draining. I'll admit, I'm working hard..but not hard enough. If I was, i'd be satisfied with my efforts...why aren't I? I'm already exhausted..how long can I keep this up? Days stretch long, the nights immediately greet dawn (Oh, school in 7 hours! I'm so excited)...and it just repeats.
This week at school has been non-stop. Lunch breaks dedicated to make-up classes, meetings, trainings then afterschool is dedicated to further studies and homework. How do others cope? I need a social life ffs. I know everyone's saying, just 3-4 months left, you can do it. I've hardly spoken to anyone this week, I am slowly and painfully being dislocated from the social side of life! And once the chaotic week has ended - Oh! I have work, how lovely. I'm awaiting to spend some time with kyra on saturday... so we shall see how le mood goes after that. Goodnight.