Thursday, July 30, 2009

Drip drop...


Bleak gentle raindrops have been falling since school ended today. For once, I kind of miss standing at the bus stop on a day like this; damped - not wet - in clothes that i've been in all week, the chilly feeling on my face - almost covered with my hands trying to grasp warmth from my short breath. Questioning every 5 seconds, "When's the bus coming?". Oh the yearn to crawl into bed after a long day at school.

It has been a week since I blogged, you can probably tell how busy i've been. I'm supposed to be writing an english essay but my nose is so clogged up with mucus, it's getting to my brain. Hence, I cannot work. Which is why I have found the perfect solution - blogging!

Right now.. I am craving for a nice hot vanilla chai tea latte - preferably from Gloria Jean's! Note to self: stop by for one after school tomorrow :) Sooo good... too bad Kyra can't stand the mixed aroma of exotic spices in which he summarises as 'ginger' haha, there's always GJ's fanatic Viktor Wong to turn to :P

Today's blog has no significant purpose, but hopefully I'll be able to find one soon.