Sunday, August 2, 2009

T'is a small world.

Morning all. It is currently 1.05AM, but my mind still registers it as a Saturday :P In just a zap of a finger, my weekend is close to an end - so quick! But the almost 'regret' of not making my WHOLE weekend dedicated to studying will strive me to work harder during the week to compensate for it (it's a really good tactic i believe). But i'm not here to rant on about school.

Tonight I spent part of my night in the city. Revisiting the night life in the CBD makes me appreciate what i love about Melbourne. In particular, performers who fill the city skies with music which set the lively mood. I even stopped by starbucks in which i'm glad i did! Today I ordered the 'English breakfast tea latte' - oh it was heaven. There was something about it but I can't exactly put my finger on it..

Highlight of the day: You're at a party, and you find your sister there. T'is a small world.

Below modelled is Kyra: le usual preppy look with his new Ben Shurman sweater (underneath the French Connection cardigan). Might not be so ideal to wear it on a cold day as it was today, however it is still eligible on a warm-ish day. We stopped by this store before some intense games at Galactic! Thanks for another fab night :) xo