Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hi blog..

I just thought I'd let you know how i've been.

Today, grandma is officially gone. And yeah, i kinda miss her. It's been kind of challenging trying to study, juggling with the responsibilities of maintaining the house without mum at home. But then I think to myself - there are others in the world who have it worse. So at the end of the year - mid-december, if I do receive a poor result, it would be purely because of my poor lack of judgement and not because an unfortunate event occurred. And you know what's funny? the same thing happened last year.

There are certain times where I feel where I don't belong anywhere. Like I don't have a place. Where I feel left out from certain groups. Maybe because I don't open up to people as easily?
Goodnight blog, let it be another day